What discoveries did you make about magazines themselves? - I discovered that people dont really fill out surveys unless you personally ask them like I did. Some people did fill out the survey, maybe because they had nothing else to do,I realised that it was only a few people who filled out the survey without me asking them.
How will this impact on the magazine that you are creating? -This will impact on the magazine that I am creating because you wouldnt have a clear picture of what people really want in a music magazine, so you end up making a magazine, having in mind that you have to put a lot of effort into it because you dont really have a clear picture on what your target audience are looking for in your music magazine.
What discoveries did you make about magazines themselves?
ReplyDelete- I discovered that people dont really fill out surveys unless you personally ask them like I did. Some people did fill out the survey, maybe because they had nothing else to do,I realised that it was only a few people who filled out the survey without me asking them.
How will this impact on the magazine that you are creating?
-This will impact on the magazine that I am creating because you wouldnt have a clear picture of what people really want in a music magazine, so you end up making a magazine, having in mind that you have to put a lot of effort into it because you dont really have a clear picture on what your target audience are looking for in your music magazine.