What discoveries did you make about magazines themselves? -I have dicovered that on the front covers of the magazine,you have the main image which is centered in the middle of the page usually in front of the masthead , representing how the Artists are seen as big. I also discovered that magazines have left side third which explains the story's that are going to be inside the magazine.you can also have adverts to grab the readers attention. you also have a bold masthead to grab the readers eye straight away.
How will this impact on the magazine that you are creating? - This will impact on the magazine that I am creating because I will include all of the things that I have discovered, including the bold masthead to show the name of my magazine appealing to its target audience, also I will have a large image in the middle of the page and in front of the masthead to show how important the Artist is. My left side third will include all the stories that the reader will expect to find inside the magazine.
What discoveries did you make about magazines themselves?
ReplyDelete-I have dicovered that on the front covers of the magazine,you have the main image which is centered in the middle of the page usually in front of the masthead , representing how the Artists are seen as big. I also discovered that magazines have left side third which explains the story's that are going to be inside the magazine.you can also have adverts to grab the readers attention. you also have a bold masthead to grab the readers eye straight away.
How will this impact on the magazine that you are creating?
- This will impact on the magazine that I am creating because I will include all of the things that I have discovered, including the bold masthead to show the name of my magazine appealing to its target audience, also I will have a large image in the middle of the page and in front of the masthead to show how important the Artist is. My left side third will include all the stories that the reader will expect to find inside the magazine.