Sunday, 4 December 2011

Double Page Spread

1 comment:

  1. What discoveries did you make about magazines themselves?
    - I have discovered that the double page spread on a magazine consists of 2 pages and the image and writeing is about the main story on the front cover, so you would have an image writing about the image, weather its an interview or a stroy about them. the double page spread also has a bolder title , more bolder than the writing, therefore it would stand out more.

    How will this impact on the magazine that you are creating?
    -This will impact on the magazine that I am creating because in my magazine I will have a double page spred consisting of 2 A4 pages. I will have a larger image of the Artist on one side and on the other side I will have the interview that I am taking of the Artist. I would also have a title that would be standing out from the rest of writing so it catches the readers eye straight away.

    ReplyDelete