What discoveries did you make about magazines themselves? - I have discovered that magazines are made by publishing houses, their are many different publishing houses that do not only issue magazines but other types of media aswell. I have also discovered that they have offices based in other countries worldwide e.g. IPC media distribute to 80 countries worldwide.
How will this impact on the magazine that you are creating? -This will impact on the magazine that I am creating because it shows me how far and successful a magazine could be if you put the effort into it so in my magazine I would put the effort into it seeing how successful these publishing houses are.
What discoveries did you make about magazines themselves?
ReplyDelete- I have discovered that magazines are made by publishing houses, their are many different publishing houses that do not only issue magazines but other types of media aswell. I have also discovered that they have offices based in other countries worldwide e.g. IPC media distribute to 80 countries worldwide.
How will this impact on the magazine that you are creating?
-This will impact on the magazine that I am creating because it shows me how far and successful a magazine could be if you put the effort into it so in my magazine I would put the effort into it seeing how successful these publishing houses are.